How to use the bot
- Add telegram-bot.app bot or LittleGuardian bot to your group and make it administrator with full rights
- Send any message to the group ( can be the smiley face ) so bot detects you as present and your status level.
- Log in to the and your group should appear on the left side. Now you can manage it.
- If you still can't see your group on the list - log out and log back in again to refresh the cache.
Things to remember
- You can have multiple groups managed by the bot. There's no limit.
- Groups you are not administrator of are marked with black colour. You can't make changes there but you can view the settings.
- Groups you haven't been active on for a while are greyed out and not possible to view.
- Bot trusts administrators of the group and their messages are not checked.
- Using bot in test groups does not make much sense if you're an administrator.